Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2022

Importance of verbs in communication skills .

Good morning friend,



Test all Importance of verbs in communication skills    to correct grammatical use of verbs and use of verbs in the sentences




Importance of verbs in communication skills -

Every person always use the different types of technique to teach or spoken in daily day to day practice but they can't understand very well  ,how to speak well also English language with others spoken English  person. 

If you follow all ways of  using more and use of verbs communication skills  in speaking English language. 

Do the practice in writing with many times your skill will developed along with excellent confidence level.
Now, in the world the English language is very important to understanding every communication skills in front of living high educated profile society . Don't worry about it try to  best as per your knowledge

Are you excited ? Keep reading.

Link here -




use of verbs in spoken English fluently free



CONSTRUCTION NO- 1

WISH:-

examples 

 I wish you happy journey.

 I wish her long life.

Wish you speedy recovery from your illness.

I wish them both happy and prosperous life.

Wish you success in your exam.





CONSTRUCTION NO- 2



NEED NOT:- 


examples 

You need not come with me.

You need not come to me everyday and if you come I shall rusticate you.

She need not run away with him, he will run away her.

I need not bother for that.

You need not to go after her. She will come after you. 





CONSTRUCTION NO- 3



DARE:- 

examples 

I dare say so.

She dare meet him in the garden at 11:00am everyday.

He dare talk with the girls.

He dare call her.

I do not dare talk with my father. 





CONSTRUCTION NO- 4

DARED:- 

examples 

She dared sing a song in the classroom.

You dared beat me.

He dared talked with them.

He dare take her pencil. 


CONSTRUCTION NO- 5



HOW DARE.............. SUBJECT 


examples 


How are you come here?

How dare you beat me?

How dare you beat my son?

How are you cheat the girls.

How are you go after her?

How are you go without ticket by train?
Link here -


grammatical use of verbs various types of way

CONSTRUCTION NO- 6


HOW DARED........ SUBJECT  


examples 

How dared you come with me?

How dared you go after her?

How dared you speak frankly?

How dared you go to the principal?



CONSTRUCTION NO- 7



HAD BETTER :-


examples 

You had better go at once.

You had better marry with her.

You had better take meal now.

You had better go there.






CONSTRUCTION NO- 8



HAD BEST:-



examples 

You had best come with me.

You had best pass in your exam.

 You had best study hard.

You had best help him.

You had best meet me there. 







CONSTRUCTION NO- 9



IT WOULD BE BETTER FOR:-

examples 


It will be better for me to go there.

It would be better for you to study more regularly.

It would be better for Indian players to keep the team spirit.

It would be better for you to avoid bad company.

It would be better for Government to control the rates of things. 



CONSTRUCTION NO- 10



LET US:-


examples 


Let us enjoy your life.

Let us make India a great country.

Let us take meal together.

Let us meet her.

Let us study hard.

Let us go from here.

Let us pray to the God.

Let us not hate them. 






CONSTRUCTION NO- 11



LET ME:-


examples 


Let me sleep now.

Let me do my work.

Let me tease her.

Let me go there to see the sea.

Let me give advice them.



CONSTRUCTION NO- 12



LET HIM:-

examples 

Let him die.

Let him go from here.

Let him not quarrel.

Let him go out for walk.

Let him go to the trip.


CONSTRUCTION NO- 13




LET HER:-


examples 


Let her meet him.

Let her not go out.

Let her behave frankly.

Let her meet her mother. 





CONSTRUCTION NO- 14



LET THEM:-


examples 


Let them live together.

Let them not speak.

Let them come after me.

Let them go into the ditch. 



CONSTRUCTION NO- 15



AS:-

examples 


AS you are my friend, I forgive you.

As you are beautiful, I loved you.

 As we are citizens of India, it is our duty to love  our mother land.

As I entered the hall, I saw big crowd.

As you come to me, you can go.

 As she come to me,  I told her about you.

As he jumped the wall, he fail down heavily.

Link here -


use of verbs in a sentences with more examples




CONSTRUCTION NO- 16 




SINCE:-

 examples 


Since you are my teacher,  I honour you.

Since I am your father, I must teach you.

Since I am your younger brother, I must give you advice.

 Since I am your singer, I shall ding any song.

Since she is a beautiful, I will marry with her. 






CONSTRUCTION NO- 17



SINCE:-(time) 


examples 

I have been meeting you since long  days.

I have been writing a letter to her since many years.

 I had been reading this book since 5 hours. 







CONSTRUCTION NO- 18



FOR:-

examples 


I have been knowing her for 10 years.

My father had been helping the poor for 14 years.

I have been helping you for 2 days.

 I have brought new dress for you.

I have been singing for you.

I had been writing a love letter for you.

She had been loving you for 2 years. 

Link here -



CONSTRUCTION NO- 19



BEING:-

examples 


Being a student, u must study very hard.

Being a good father, you must teach me.

 Being a idle teacher, I could guide you.

Being a rude, the teacher got angry with him.

 Being William, I could go there.

Being an ugly, I did not like.



CONSTRUCTION NO- 20



ABOUT TO:-



examples 


I am about to kill them.

He was about to treat them.

She was about to go from here.

They are about to tease her.





CONSTRUCTION NO- 21



WHILE...........ING

examples 


While going there, I stopped at the Bus Stand.

While coming, they meet me.

While coming back, I shall meet you.

While coming, I  brought Guavas. While reading, he sleep.

While taking, she smiles. While plucking the flowers, he takes /utters the name of God. 

Conclusion -

In this way English sentences become from subject + verb + object. Everyone uses  of verb communication skills in the practice of English speaking daily habit which make our natural habit to improve our own speaking skills.